Below is the timeline of events that led to my Breast Cancer diagnosis:
You may start from the very beginning when I was diagnosed here
- July 24, 2014: Tested positive for the BRCA 2 Genetic Disorder. Also known as the Breast Cancer Gene
- September 26, 2014: MRI revealing two places, left breast and enlarged lymph node under left arm.
- September 29, 2014: Mammogram, Ultrasound confirming two places. Immediately went into surgery for biopsy.
- September 30, 2014: Confirmed Breast Cancer. Invasive Ductal Carcinoma. Stage I.
- November 5, 2014: Bilateral Mastectomy with Reconstruction. (Expanders to be later followed by implants).
- December 15, 2014:Conceptions
- Still in Menopause – Pregnancy and Chemotherpy
- Finding out that I would need Chemotherapy
- January 13, 2015: Chemotherapy Round 1 and Post Chemo Round 1 Reflections.
- Hair Falling Out
- February 5, 2015: Chemotherapy Round 2 and Here.
- February 26, 2015: Chemotherapy Round 3 .
- March 19, 2015: Chemotherapy Round 4.
Implant Exchange Surgery
Some personal favorite posts:
Sometimes you really do just have to show up (Surprising Stephanie in Guatemala for her wedding).
Kara + Amy – Honoring two breast cancer friends and hero’s of mine. What they taught me about Jesus and fear.
It should be me – Special Mothers Day Post
Dad – Special Fathers Day Post