Be a breast cancer survivor Learn how to play golf
- Walk the course at Augusta for the Masters… even if it is just a practice day.
- See a concert at the famous Gran Ol Opry in Nashville.
- Attend a Superbowl
- Write a book
- Visit Sydney, Australia and make it to the top of the Sydney Harbor Bridge.
Weekend in Vancouver, BC. (Fall of 2015)
- Bike from San Francisco to San Diego.
- Go Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Visit Moab and Arches National Park in Utah
- Teach a yoga class.
Attend a Kentucky Derby again from a seat. (not the infield)(2016)
- Visit the South of France, Cannes, and Monaco.
- Have a Frozen Hot chocolate at Serendipity 3 in New York (Scene from the movie, Serendipity filmed here)
- Backpack on the Appalachian Trail
- Visit Montana
- Drive an Aston Martin.
- Cook a full Thanksgiving Meal for my Family. Host one year.
- Own a pickup truck.
- Read the following Jane Austen books – (
Pride and Prejudice ,Sense and Sensibility, Northanger Abbey ,Mansfield Park)
- Visit Alaska, go fishing, snowmobiling, kayaking on the sea, drink Alaskan Brew Co Beer… see the glaciers.
Spend a weekend in Austin Texas.See University of Texas play, tailgate and then go to the bar to listen to live music.
- Take a girls trip with my best friends from High School. Doesn’t matter where. Someplace.
- Learn to make pie crust and homemade pies.
- Go to the Final Four (preferably when my team is there 🙂
- Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- Recreate the Sleepless in Seattle scene at the top of the Empire State Building in New York.
- Spend a weekend in Charleston, South Carolina. Eat yummy food, drink wine, explore the cobblestone streets. Admire the homes.
- Visit every baseball park in the USA ( I can go ahead and check off the following Colorado, Atlanta, Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati, Baltimore and Houston)
- Run another half marathon
- Walk on the Great Wall of China.
- Own my own home someday.
- Attend Wimbeldon in London.
- Celebrate Queens Day on a boat in Amsterdam. Dress in lots of orange to celebrate in Holland.
- Drive a car from Seattle down the coast of Washington, Oregon and the coast of California all the way to the border in Mexico.
- Cape Town, South Africa, and go on a Safari.
- Master the perfect homemade latte.
- See the pyramids in Egypt.
- Attend the Rose Bowl and Rose Bowl Parade in Southern California.
- Finish a Sprint triathlon.
- Travel New Zealand… visit both islands. (would like this one to happen sooner than later)
Attend Houston Rodeo.(Attended in 2015)
- Get Scuba Diving certified.
- A summer week spent in Martha’s Vineyard.
- Ice Skate in Central Park around Christmas time, see the Christmas tree at Times Square.
- Attend the ACC Tournament…..(would have been go to the Big East Tournament in Madison Square gardens) but now I suppose it shall be this.
- Ski Crested Butte
- Ski Keystone
- Visit the Greek Isles….. get lost in the painted white buildings and blue roof tops.
- Climb in Patagonia…. hiking, backpacking trip.
- Ski and play in the mountains of South America
- Visit Vietnam
- Have children someday
- Take my kids to Disney World.
College Baseball World Series James Taylor Concert at Red Rocks National League Baseball Playoffs PGA Tournament Olympics in Atlanta New York City Today Show Rainbow Room New York City Notting Hill Market in London Anne Frank House Hofbrauhaus, Munich Original Cinderella’s Castle outside of Munich. Neuschwanstein Castle NFL game at Wembley in London